Threat Prevention Appliances & Software
To combat today’s sophisticated cyberattacks and meet your organisational needs, you’ll need a multilayered approach to threat prevention. Check Point’s cyber security threat prevention solutions enable detection and prevention of known vulnerabilities and advanced threats through multiple mechanisms: dedicated threat prevention appliances or specialized Software Blades.
How We Can Help
Threat Prevention Appliances
Our Threat Prevention appliances stop application-specific attacks, botnets, targeted attacks, APTs and zero-day threats, and easily and confidently manage access to millions of websites.
- SandBlast Zero-Day Protection Appliances
- 15000 Enterprise
- 23000 Data Center and High-end Enterprise
- 5000 Small to Midsize Enterprise
- 1400 Branch and Small Office
- 3000 Branch and Small Office
- 700 Small Business
Threat Prevention Software Blades & Bundles
We designed our Threat Prevention Software Blades to protect your organisation against the most sophisticated cyberattacks and outsmart today’s cybercriminals. These specialized software blades deliver multiple detection and prevention mechanisms responding to known vulnerabilities and advanced threats.
- Next Generation Threat Prevention Bundles
- Application Control
- Identity Awareness
- Anti-Spam and Email Security
- Intrusion Prevention System
- URL Filtering